Spouse Reunion

Spouse reunion is a common immigration category among Canadian family-guarantee immigrants, accounting for the vast majority (70%-80%) of household immigration quotas in annual immigration quotas.

Who Can Become A Sponsor?

You can become a sponsor if you are:

  • at least 18 years old
  • a Canadian citizen, a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or a permanent resident living in Canada:
    – If you are a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when your sponsored relative(s) become(s) a permanent resident.
    – You can’t sponsor someone if you are a permanent resident living outside Canada.
  • able to prove that you are not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability, and;
  • can provide for the basic needs of any person you are sponsoring (and in some limited situations, that you meet the low-income cut-off).

Who You Can Sponsor

To be eligible for permanent residence, the principal applicant and any dependants must not be inadmissible to Canada.

You can sponsor a:

  • Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner if:

  • they are at least 18 years old
  • your relationship is genuine (real) and wasn’t entered into just to get permanent resident status in Canada

If your spouse or common-law partner is applying in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class, they must already co-habit (live) with you in Canada.

Important: A conjugal partner is, in relation to a sponsor, a foreign national residing outside Canada who has been in a conjugal relationship with the sponsor for at least one year. A foreign national residing inside Canada cannot be sponsored as a conjugal partner.

侏罗纪彩金 上海哪个酒店有特殊服务 天津时时彩官方网址 呼和浩特按摩培训中心 3分pk10计划软件网页版 微盘鑫东财配资 辽宁快乐12开奖时间 排列五综合连线走势图 股票配资平台哪个安全靠谱认准大牛时代 浙江快乐十二开奖结果手机版 大发pk10实时计划 辽宁十一选五 山西快乐十分玩法 福彩25选7开奖结果走势图 上海快三 昆明沐足包吹 北京快乐赛车