Family Reunion

Who is Eligible to Sponsor A Parent or Grandparent?

You can sponsor your parents and grandparents if you’re 18 years of age or older, living in Canada and are a: Canadian citizen or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada.

Your Responsibilities

When you sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada, you must: meet certain income requirements, support that person and their dependents financially.

You and the sponsored relative must sign a sponsorship agreement that:

commits you to provide financial support for your relative (and any other eligible relatives accompanying them): for a period of three to 20 years, depending on their age and relationship to you, beginning on the date they become a permanent resident, states that the persons becoming permanent residents will make every effort to support themselves.

侏罗纪彩金 海南飞鱼彩票算法公式 中国体育彩票官方网站 赢钱棋牌排行榜 双色球红球预测 明日短线黑马股票推荐 浙江十一选五开奖结果控 靠劳动赚钱 议论文 山西11选5走势图和值 啥是高频彩 股票融资风险_杨方配资平台 广东十一选五豪华版 舟山星空棋牌官方下载星 腾讯分分彩全天网页计划 如何通过皮皮搞笑赚钱 广西11选5技巧 开珠宝首饰厂赚钱吗